.NET Framework 4.7.2650.0 X86 v4.0.0.0 Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hi,

I'm getting .NET Framework 4.7.2650.0 X86 v4.0.0.0    |   Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting version 2.0.0-rtm-26452    |    Microsoft Windows 10.0.14393 error on my website often.

most times when restart the server it fix the issue, but this issue keeps coming after 2 or 3 days and i just restart the server. But last time restarting server was not helping and i contacted the hosting support and they said they figured out the issue, they said "The transaction log for database was full due to 'LOG_BACKUP'and they said they shrunk the log file of database and after that the website is working fine.

a week after this it started giving the same problems again, and at this point restarting the server fixed the problem. This issue is really annoying as it happens 1 or 2 times a week, so does anyone know a solution to fix this problem happening in the future. Thanks in advance
5 years ago
Restarting the server likely won't help - you have to recycle the application pool - this will get the site back up and running when you see that error.

It's possible that you are experiencing the dreaded IIS Recycling issue... It sounds like you don't have direct access to your server so you should send this link to whoever manages it for you:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/49851/serious-iis-application-pool-recycling-bugdesign-flaw.aspx

Hope that helps...

Cheers
Travis
5 years ago
merhaba bu aşağıdaki sorun bende çok aldım ,

1-)An error occurred while starting the application.
.NET Core 4.6.27514.02 X64 v4.0.0.0    |   Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting version 2.1.1-rtm-30846    |    Microsoft Windows 6.3.9600    |   Need help?

kendi IIS imde Kontrol ettiğimde log dosyasında yazan hata şu şekilde idi

2-)Uygulama başlatma istisnası: System.Exception: Plugin Müşteri rolüne atanmalı. D: \ vhosts \ resmikiyafet.com \ httpdocs \ Plugins \ bin \ Nop.Plugin.DiscountRules.CustomerRoles.dll yoluna erişim reddedildi.

ÇÖZÜM;
genelde sunucuda 1 nolu hata alınmaktadır. .netcore sürümlerinin kontrolü yanı sıra Klasör izinleri hatanın sebebi
Plugin içerisine bin klasörü ve uygulama derleme dll lerini ekleyemediği için bu hatayı veriyor

klasöre kullanıcının okuma yazma yetkisi verilmesi gerekli
sunucu tarafında da böyle kendi IIS inizde de bu şekilde izinleri verirseniz uygulamanız sorunsuz şekilde çalışıcaktır,
5 years ago
emretokmakkkk wrote:
merhaba bu aşağıdaki sorun bende çok aldım ,

1-)An error occurred while starting the application.
.NET Core 4.6.27514.02 X64 v4.0.0.0    |   Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting version 2.1.1-rtm-30846    |    Microsoft Windows 6.3.9600    |   Need help?

kendi IIS imde Kontrol ettiğimde log dosyasında yazan hata şu şekilde idi

2-)Uygulama başlatma istisnası: System.Exception: Plugin Müşteri rolüne atanmalı. D: \ vhosts \ resmikiyafet.com \ httpdocs \ Plugins \ bin \ Nop.Plugin.DiscountRules.CustomerRoles.dll yoluna erişim reddedildi.

ÇÖZÜM;
genelde sunucuda 1 nolu hata alınmaktadır. .netcore sürümlerinin kontrolü yanı sıra Klasör izinleri hatanın sebebi
Plugin içerisine bin klasörü ve uygulama derleme dll lerini ekleyemediği için bu hatayı veriyor

klasöre kullanıcının okuma yazma yetkisi verilmesi gerekli
sunucu tarafında da böyle kendi IIS inizde de bu şekilde izinleri verirseniz uygulamanız sorunsuz şekilde çalışıcaktır,

Please post questions in English, because most of us, will not able to help you :) Translate could not be an efficient option in our case. But as I translated it, it looks like you don't have permissions to directory with plugin, can you check it?

Best,
Patryk
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.