nopCommerce Meetup at Dhaka, Bangladesh on December 10, 2018

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
We are delighted to announce that nopStation is going to arrange a nopCommerce developers meetup in Bangladesh for the first time ever. nopCommerce founder and CEO Andrei Mazulnitsyn will be joining in the meetup.

This will be a warm evening where you can share your favorite nopCommerce success stories and learn from fellow nopCommerce developers. If you have done any nopCommerce development and want to know more about the future scopes of nopCommerce, this is the event for you.

Date: 10th December, Monday
Time: 6pm - 9pm

This event is truly an unique opportunity to pick up new skills, network with nopCommerce developers and absorb great insights from other tech peoples.

Cheers!!!

CLICK HERE to register. As seats are limited, we’ll be able to allocate the seats as first registered first serve basis.

Address: nopStation, 8th floor, Plot#2, Amtoli, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
5 years ago
Good news hopes we will have a great day with Mr. Andrei Mazulnitsyn and other nopcommerce developers of the nation.
5 years ago
nopStation wrote:
CLICK HERE to register...

I'm in
5 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I'm in

We are delight.
5 years ago
Very good initiative. Welcome Mr. Andrei Mazulnitsyn here in Bangladesh.
5 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I'm in

I look forward to the meet up.
Haven’t received the confirmation yet. Fingers crossed.

Andrei, welcome to Bangladesh.
5 years ago
rahat wrote:
I'm in

Hope you will get it by tomorrow.
5 years ago
sohel wrote:
I'm in

Hope you will get it by tomorrow.

Got it. See you tomorrow.
5 years ago
It was my pleasure to meet you, guys! Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.