home page login form?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hey guys,

Trying to implement a SIMPLIFIED home page login form...  just username, password, "* - for required" etc..

Tried to get the .aspx module I created to share the code behind from login page...  which DOES work for logging in, but is buggy and annoying!

The end result I want is a side-bar login form, which disappears when the user is logged in.. any thoughts??

13 years ago
Andyphillips99 wrote:
Hey guys,

Trying to implement a SIMPLIFIED home page login form...  just username, password, "* - for required" etc..

Tried to get the .aspx module I created to share the code behind from login page...  which DOES work for logging in, but is buggy and annoying!

The end result I want is a side-bar login form, which disappears when the user is logged in.. any thoughts??

You need to create a new control (.ascx) in Modules for the simplified log in form and include the control in the master page (TwoColumn.master, ThreeColumn.master, etc.). In the code behind, OnPreRender(...) event, for the master page, you can determine whether to display or hide the control based on whether NopContext.Current.User is null or not.

I can post a control I made to accomplish this if you need it. screenshot

13 years ago
perfect!

Thanks very much :)
4 years ago
mb wrote:
Hey guys,

You need to create a new control (.ascx) in Modules for the simplified log in form and include the control in the master page (TwoColumn.master, ThreeColumn.master, etc.). In the code behind, OnPreRender(...) event, for the master page, you can determine whether to display or hide the control based on whether NopContext.Current.User is null or not.

I can post a control I made to accomplish this if you need it. screenshot

Hello, How can I get the Member Login section to the right bar area of ​​the home page?
How to login to the website from the right bar section?

How can I do a screenshot? Version 4.20
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.