Inquiry regarding e-commerce website and mobile application

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hello there! I'm looking for an e-commerce website and mobile application for my restaurant which should be easy to use , user friendly and integrated with 3rd party plugins.For further information please kindly share information regarding your product and services.
5 years ago
Hi Ashley,

Please, see your PM.

Best regards,
Dario
5 years ago
Hi Ashley,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: [email protected] so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold
5 years ago
ashley.johnson wrote:
Hello there! I'm looking for an e-commerce website and mobile application for my restaurant which should be easy to use , user friendly and integrated with 3rd party plugins.For further information please kindly share information regarding your product and services.

Hello Ashley,

We have very good experience on it. I have sent you PM(Private Message).

Can you revert me for same ?

Thanks,
Jatin
5 years ago
I would love to talk to you more about this project. I've been developing solid and scaleable commerce solutions for 13 years now. I use various versions of nopcommerce currently for several ecommerce projects. I'll send you a PM with more detailed information. Good luck on your search, hope to talk soon!

Cheers,

Brad
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.