Placed order without shipping address and no shipping method nopcommerce 4.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hi guys,

I received an order with a billing address but no shipping address and no shipping method through my website. I would like to find out how that is possible? because when I ran a dummy order on my website I could not get past the shipping address without selecting the shipping method. I am using Nopcommerce 4.0, Please help.

Regards
5 years ago
Verify that the product itself has shipping enabled.
5 years ago
Hi BostonEDIGuy,

Can you please walk me through how to verify that the product itself has shipping enabled? I am a bit of an amateur.
5 years ago
In Admin, Edit the product, and find the 'Shipping enabled' field in the Shipping section.  You must be in Advanced mode to see it.  (the toggle is in the upper right)
5 years ago
Just edit the product which is placed by the order without shipping address and be sure that on that product shipping is enabled as like the screenshot

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNHQPF1XHc2nHgQ8c9juxEtKMhjzlmDIn5-sBWQC2SWAXLg397TUtuGXzqQOAfKog/photo/AF1QipNhUq6lrodAMwR4KoTPtGvu2ejyNiJSX7XLJM3x?key=Tmc4SGlLLWpPRW5hNVVBeWkzdWRhaG41T3FlZnB3
3 years ago
Your order cannot be completed at this time as there are no shipping methods available for it. Please make necessary changes in your shipping address.

how to fix the payment method ?
need assistant
3 years ago
If your product has Shipping enabled then you need to have a Shipping Plugin installed and setup.
This is different to a Payment Method Plugin

The standard Shipping Method is called "Manual (Fixed or By Weight and By Total)"
Other methods need to interface with a Shipping Provider
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.