Deposit Product

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hi,

I have set up a product which is a deposit for another product. because it's a deposit product it should not have VAT on top of the price as the money will be returned to the customer. I have configured the product to not have VAT assigned to it.

However, on the product page, the product box and the checkout page the deposit product has the price and then the label 'incl VAT' or 'excl VAT' depending on how you're viewing the website.

How can i hide the 'incl VAT' / 'excl VAT' label for this product and just show the price. e.g. £100.

Thanks
5 years ago
There is a setting to switch on / off the display of the Tax Suffix so you could set it to not display the suffix at all otherwise you would need to customise to do what you want

You could either
- setup a flag based on product name (if it has Deposit in the name)
- or make a new product template and attached to the deposit product

Then add/adjust existing routines that checks the flag/template and deturmines if Tax is displayed
5 years ago
Hi Yidna,

Thank you for your reply, which file would i need to put an if statment in?

for example: if productid = 1234
{
  //code to hide vat label here
}

Thanks,
Sam
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.