Search by category in the public site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
I have the following category structure and subcategories:
Bridal Registry >>> Find A Registry >>> [All subcategories I can create]

I want that when entering the category "Find A Registry" do not show me all the subcategories that are nested to "Find A Registry", rather, I require, a search engine or a series of filters that allow me to place the sub category you want.

my page: http://pre.linyahome.com/find-a-registry

I need help and thanks in advance
5 years ago
Hello,

I am not aware of any default nopCommerce functionality that does that. However, we provide two paid plugins that provide this or similar functionality. You can check them our here: Instant Search, Ajax Filters Pro.

The Instant Search plugin is a widget that adds functionality to the search bar in nopCommerce. It can add a dropdown to select whether your search will be performed in a certain Category, Manufacturer or Vendor's products.

The Ajax Filters plugin is a widget that integrates on your home page with a list of dropdowns predefined in your administration like category, subcategory, manufacturer, attributes, etc. The plugin will direct your clients to the right category page with the right parameters selected after your clients have selected their search.

You can download both plugins' trial versions and try them on your store to see if they are what you need.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Anton
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.