Bug Relating to Overlapping Application Pool Recycling in IIS and Nopcommerce 4.1 UsePluginShadowCopy

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
sorry for my little experience :-(

where am I wrong?

{
  "Hosting": {
    //Set to "true" the settings below if your hosting uses a load balancer. It'll be used to determine whether the current request is HTTPS
    "UseHttpClusterHttps": false,
    "UseHttpXForwardedProto": false,

//Use the setting below if your hosting doesn't use "X-FORWARDED-FOR" header to determine IP address.
    //In some cases server use other HTTP header. You can specify a custom HTTP header here. For example, CF-Connecting-IP, X-FORWARDED-PROTO, etc
    "ForwardedHttpHeader": ""
  },

"Nop": {
    //Enable if you want to see the full error in production environment. It's ignored (always enabled) in development environment
    "DisplayFullErrorStack": false,

//Windows Azure BLOB storage.
    //Specify your connection string, container name, end point for BLOB storage here
    "AzureBlobStorageConnectionString": "",
    "AzureBlobStorageContainerName": "",
    "AzureBlobStorageEndPoint": "",

//Redis support (used by web farms, Azure, etc). Find more about it at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/cache-dotnet-how-to-use-azure-redis-cache/
    "RedisCachingEnabled": false,
    "RedisCachingConnectionString": "127.0.0.1:6379,ssl=False",
    "PersistDataProtectionKeysToRedis": false,

//You can get the latest version of user agent strings at http://browscap.org/
    //Leave "CrawlersOnlyDatabasePath" attribute empty if you want to use full version of "browscap.xml" file
    "UserAgentStringsPath": "~/App_Data/browscap.xml",
    "CrawlerOnlyUserAgentStringsPath": "~/App_Data/browscap.crawlersonly.xml",

//Do not edit this element. For advanced users only
    "DisableSampleDataDuringInstallation": false,
    "UseFastInstallationService": false,
    "PluginsIgnoredDuringInstallation": "",

//Indicates whether to ignore startup tasks
    "IgnoreStartupTasks": false,

//Enable if you want to clear /Plugins/bin directory on application startup
    "ClearPluginShadowDirectoryOnStartup": true,
    //Enable if you want to copy "locked" assemblies from /Plugins/bin directory to temporary subdirectories on application startup
    "CopyLockedPluginAssembilesToSubdirectoriesOnStartup": false,
    //Enable if you want to copy plugins library to the /Plugins/bin directory on application startup
    "UsePluginsShadowCopy": true,
    //Enable if you want to load an assembly into the load-from context, by passing some security checks
    "UseUnsafeLoadAssembly": true,

//Enable for backwards compatibility with SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008R2
    "UseRowNumberForPaging": false,

//Enable to store TempData in the session state
    "UseSessionStateTempDataProvider": false
  }
}
4 years ago
foxnetsoft wrote:
Did you use the default values for appsettings.json?

hello, you have some news.
Tks
4 years ago
No
I did only this fix and I did it for Azure.
Azure uses parallel coping files.
I tried to solve this issue.
4 years ago
the my appsettings.json is correct?
4 years ago
I don't know, I didn't check it.
Can you copy the default file appsettings.json?
4 years ago
Hi guys & staff!

Do we have a final fix for that problem? It seems that the 4.10 is totally useless once it was never fixed properly and the fix is in 4.20, that has a lot of changes and cant be downgraded to 4.10. I have a couple of site that even with all fixed proposed here, that crash keeping happening almost every time the application is restarted!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.