Product with two attributes, need to display seperate images for each combination.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hello, all wonder if you can help please ?

I have looked on these forums for similar topic, but only found once for older versions of NOS (we are running with 3.90).

For a simple example of what I'm trying to achieve, say for example we have a product, say a Tee-Shits, that has two attributes, say logo "A" and logo "B".
We sell the both in Blue and Red.

We have a picture for the Logo "A" shirt in Red and another picture for the same Logo "A" shirt in Blue, and also the same for Shirt "B"

We can see where in /Admin/Product/EditAttributeValues/ where we can allocate only one picture, but how do you do it when the picture displayed in based on two variants being chosen (Logo & colour).

If it cannot be don, does anybody know a pluggin that might be able to help us?

Thank you all for your help :o)

P.
5 years ago
Hello,

If your two attributes are product attributes you can make product attribute combinations from Product attributes -> Attribute Combinations tab in your product administration and assign a picture to that combination.
For example, you can set an attribute combination of Logo A and colour Red and assign a picture to that combination. When a client selects those two options of the attributes the assigned picture will automatically show to them.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Anton
5 years ago
Hello Anton, and thank you for your reply,

When I go into that screen it does not allow me to assign a picture to the combination of attributes. Please see below for screen shot of the screen at version 3.90

Maybe its broke on version 3.9?, please see link below:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/47231/product-image-change-with-conditional-product-attribute-selection.aspx

Would love to get this to work :o)

P.
5 years ago
Hello,

Sorry I haven't seen that you are using nopCommerce 3.9. Unfortunately, my suggestion won't help you because you can't map a picture to your attribute combination in that version.

Regards,
Anton
5 years ago
Thank you for getting back to me.

Would it be possible to pay a developer to bug fix it for us? We have not made any modifications to the core from the 3.9 version.

Again, thanks for your help on this.

P
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.