Allow only domestic shipping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Is there a way through the administration console to allow only domestic shipping? If not, what SQL query would I use to only enable USA shipping?
5 years ago
infinitemachinery wrote:
Is there a way through the administration console to allow only domestic shipping? If not, what SQL query would I use to only enable USA shipping?

Just so that I understand your question - Are you looking to enable shipping method for US delivery only? Means shipping rate will be calculated for a US address.

What if a customer is from outside US?
5 years ago
A2Hosting_Liaison wrote:

Just so that I understand your question - Are you looking to enable shipping method for US delivery only? Means shipping rate will be calculated for a US address.

What if a customer is from outside US?

The customer can be located outside of the US. I just want to restrict shipping to US only.
5 years ago
Hello,

Follow this post.

You can restrict.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/22829/restrict-shipping-countries.aspx#93639
5 years ago
sk5202 wrote:

I'm looking for a way to do this without having to configur each country one at a time.
5 years ago
Hello,

Take one example and explain me so may be I could help you..!!
5 years ago
sk5202 wrote:
Hello,

Take one example and explain me so may be I could help you..!!

I don't what else I need to do to explain the problem. I don't want to configure each of the 200+ countries individually. Is there an update query or some other process that would allow me to restrict shipping to just US?
5 years ago
In SQL :

UPDATE [Country] SET AllowsShipping = 0 WHERE Name <> 'United States'
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.