how to disable the formation of notes to the orderhow to disable the formation of notes to the order

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
how to disable the formation of notes to the order

Thanks
5 years ago
Would you clarify what you're trying to do?
Prevent users from creating order notes?
Prevent the system from creating notes (like when order placed, etc.)?
5 years ago
New York wrote:
Would you clarify what you're trying to do?
Prevent users from creating order notes?
Prevent the system from creating notes (like when order placed, etc.)?

Prevent the system from creating notes (like when order placed, etc.)
5 years ago
It would require customization.  (Probably code to discard the order note in the OrderService UpdateOrder() method)

Alternately, a hack would be to create a trigger in SQL on the OrderNote table, to discard the note there.
5 years ago
New York wrote:
It would require customization.  (Probably code to discard the order note in the OrderService UpdateOrder() method)

Alternately, a hack would be to create a trigger in SQL on the OrderNote table, to discard the note there.

this is understandable. I understand that these messages are not localized and are formed from the code? Perhaps you need to create a work item?
5 years ago
So, what is your real concern
-  messages are not localized ?
or
you don't want them inserted at all?  Why not?  (I'm just curious no one has ever asked about it)
5 years ago
New York wrote:
So, what is your real concern
-  messages are not localized ?
or
you don't want them inserted at all?  Why not?  (I'm just curious no one has ever asked about it)

Interested in the possibility of control. At least the same localization. I realized that messages are automatically generated in no way manageable.
5 years ago
You can create a new issue to suggest localization and control
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.