Emails in message queue but not sending

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
When placing an order my placing order mail is in the message queue but not sending.
When I manually click run now in de scheduled tasks they are send.
5 years ago
Is your Send emails scheduled task Enabled?  (What is the run period / seconds?)
4 years ago
Levi_vda wrote:
When placing an order my placing order mail is in the message queue but not sending.
When I manually click run now in de scheduled tasks they are send.

Hi. Did you find the solution of this? I have the same problem.
4 years ago
Is your Send emails scheduled task Enabled?  (What is the run period / seconds?)
If  enabled, check the system log for errors
4 years ago
New York wrote:
If  enabled, check the system log for errors

Yes its enabled and 60 seconds.
Log error is :

SendinBlue error: Plugin not configured.
Nop.Core.NopException: Plugin not configured at Nop.Plugin.Misc.SendinBlue.Services.SendinBlueManager.CreateApiClient[TClient](Func`2 clientCtor) at Nop.Plugin.Misc.SendinBlue.Services.SendinBlueManager.UpdateContactAfterCompletingOrder(Order order)
4 years ago
I don't think that SendInBlue error is related to your email problem.  But, if you're not using SendInBlue (cloud based 3rd party relationship marketing), then you should uninstall that plugin, and delete that plugin's subfolder from your \Plugins folder.

In your Scheduled Tasks, what is the 'Last success date' of the 'Send emails' task - i.e. does it look like it just ran within 60 seconds?   Check your Log again to see if any email or task related errors.
4 years ago
New York wrote:
I don't think that SendInBlue error is related to your email problem.  But, if you're not using SendInBlue (cloud based 3rd party relationship marketing), then you should uninstall that plugin, and delete that plugin's subfolder from your \Plugins folder.

In your Scheduled Tasks, what is the 'Last success date' of the 'Send emails' task - i.e. does it look like it just ran within 60 seconds?   Check your Log again to see if any email or task related errors.

Hi and thanks for your help. I don't think error is related  SendInBlue too. So I deleted the plugin. Now my log file is empty. There is not a single error. And I check my Last success date. It doesn't look like it just ran within 60 seconds. Actually it's only changed when I click the run button. I look the other forums topic and saw 'Scheduled task do not work' this one. They think its happened because of store url but  I checked it seems like nothing is wrong. Currently my site still has no SSL certificate, could it not work because of it?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.