Need Design Changes , style changes and Some functionality added

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi ,

The requirement is not for a client but for my brother`s company for which I act as the technical consultant.

What we need is :

1) Custom Design Changes , styling changes . I can share and HTML , JS and CSS as per our requirement.
These changes include adding Banners , sliders , product carousels , adding icons , style changes etc.

2) Adding a Button 'Apply for credit' on product page which would redirect/Pop Up page to a credit application form.
Can share design for both user end and Admin End.

3) Single Page checkout

4) Mailchimp ecommerce API integration , algolia search API integration , criteo/FB/Google product feed , criteo tags JS.

If interested , Please let me know the timeline , costs etc ?
4 years ago
Hi Ayushman,

I would be more than happy to help you with your requirement. Sent you an email, please reply me with complete details.

Regards,
Vincent
4 years ago
Hello Ayushman,

We have an expertise for same. Kindly check you PM.

Thanks,
Jatin
4 years ago
Hello Ayushman,

We have an extensive experience in developing large and elegant online stores. We would be happy to help you. Kindly check your PM(Private Message)

Kind Regards,

nopAccelerate Team
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.