Find bugs in nopCommerce 4.20 BETA and earn $10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
The "All plugins and themes" page should automatically filter for 4.2 Plugins. In fact, why even offer a version filter??
4 years ago
Response compression doesn't work under https.

If response compression is turned on, css/js minification is enabled and the site is running with https enabled, the css/js files returned to the browser are not compressed. The actual html returned is compressed. I don't know if other files (such as json or xml) are compressed.
4 years ago
If KendoUI was removed (from the release notes), why is it still in _AdminLayout.cshtml and _AdminPopupLayout.cshtml. Was it not completely removed? Are there views that require it still?

Also, there are tag helpers for View Components and Partial views. These have been there for a while, and are much easier than a messy @await Html.Partial(). Any good reason why the views haven't been updated to use the tag helpers?
4 years ago
1. Unable to install Nivo Slider plugin from admin side.
2. Did not get any notification if i save my customer info (myaccount page) detail.
4 years ago
Reported two issue related Nivo-slider with Multi store.
Please check issue number #3752 and #3753.
4 years ago
NopCommerce 4.20
Clean version source code.
while open product page for edit:

System.IO.IOException
  HResult=0x80070020
  Message=The process cannot access the file 'C:\PD\BSOE\nopCommerce_4.20_Beta_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\wwwroot\images\thumbs\default-image_100.png' because it is being used by another process.
  Source=System.Private.CoreLib
  StackTrace:
   at System.IO.FileStream.ValidateFileHandle(SafeFileHandle fileHandle)
   at System.IO.FileStream.CreateFileOpenHandle(FileMode mode, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllBytes(String path, Byte[] bytes)
   at System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes(String path, Byte[] bytes)
   at Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopFileProvider.WriteAllBytes(String filePath, Byte[] bytes) in C:\PD\BSOE\nopCommerce_4.20_Beta_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\NopFileProvider.cs:line 517
   at Nop.Services.Media.PictureService.SaveThumb(String thumbFilePath, String thumbFileName, String mimeType, Byte[] binary) in C:\PD\BSOE\nopCommerce_4.20_Beta_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Media\PictureService.cs:line 326
   at Nop.Services.Media.PictureService.GetDefaultPictureUrl(Int32 targetSize, PictureType defaultPictureType, String storeLocation) in C:\PD\BSOE\nopCommerce_4.20_Beta_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Media\PictureService.cs:line 509
   at Nop.Services.Media.PictureService.GetPictureUrl(Picture picture, Int32 targetSize, Boolean showDefaultPicture, String storeLocation, PictureType defaultPictureType) in C:\PD\BSOE\nopCommerce_4.20_Beta_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Media\PictureService.cs:line 553
   at Nop.Services.Media.PictureService.GetPictureUrl(Int32 pictureId, Int32 targetSize, Boolean showDefaultPicture, String storeLocation, PictureType defaultPictureType) in C:\PD\BSOE\nopCommerce_4.20_Beta_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Media\PictureService.cs:line 534
   at AspNetCore.Areas_Admin_Views_Shared_EditorTemplates_Picture.<ExecuteAsync>d__9.MoveNext() in C:\PD\BSOE\nopCommerce_4.20_Beta_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Areas\Admin\Views\Shared\EditorTemplates\Picture.cshtml:line 27
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorView.<RenderPageCoreAsync>d__20.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorView.<RenderPageAsync>d__19.MoveNext()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorView.<RenderAsync>d__18.MoveNext()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewFeatures.Internal.TemplateRenderer.Render()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewFeatures.Internal.TemplateBuilder.Build()
   at Nop.Web.Framework.TagHelpers.Admin.NopEditorTagHelper.Process(TagHelperContext context, TagHelperOutput output) in C:\PD\BSOE\nopCommerce_4.20_Beta_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\TagHelpers\Admin\NopEditorTagHelper.cs:line 162
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor.TagHelpers.TagHelper.ProcessAsync(TagHelperContext context, TagHelperOutput output)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor.Runtime.TagHelpers.TagHelperRunner.<RunAsync>d__0.MoveNext()

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvRuS0ror29dgpE8k0Tc3uZbtxq0SA

4 years ago
While trying to add new Specification Attribute:

System.ArgumentException
  HResult=0x80070057
  Message=No specification attribute found with the specified id
  Source=Nop.Web
  StackTrace:
   at Nop.Web.Areas.Admin.Controllers.SpecificationAttributeController.UsedByProducts(SpecificationAttributeProductSearchModel searchModel) in C:\PD\BSOE\nopCommerce_4.20_Beta_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Areas\Admin\Controllers\SpecificationAttributeController.cs:line 408
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Internal.ObjectMethodExecutor.Execute(Object target, Object[] parameters)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ActionMethodExecutor.SyncActionResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionMethodAsync>d__12.MoveNext()

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvRuS0ror29dgpE9sKMX0Er4LZzriw

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvRuS0ror29dgpE-wklCR0erGmjMMA

4 years ago
Hi,

Antarctica flag missing.

/images/flags/aq.png
4 years ago
Just posted:

https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/3780
4 years ago
I have just looked at bug 3765 which involves the product edit tier button not working correctly when clicked.  I have created pull request 3785 to fix this issue.

However, after fixing this I have now found another issue around this area as follows:

Please note that you will not be able to recreate this issue until the above pull request is merged.

1. For a given product tier price, click Edit to open the tier price modal.

2. Make an edit to the modal quantity or price.

3. Click Save

Observe that the edits made are not refreshed in the grid (you have to refresh the browser window).

The issue can be fixed by changing the btnId function name referenced in line 341 of Areas\Admin\Views\Product\_CreateOrUpdate.Prices.cshtml from:

btnId=btnRefresh

to:

btnId=btnRefreshTierPrices

As I'm relatively new to making contributions to nopcommerce and I'm not sure of the etiquette around this my questions are:

1. Should this be raised as a new issue or fixed as part of the original.  Is it okay to bundle this small (kind of related) fix in with the original pull request or should it be a completely new one?

2. Is it okay to raise issues myself on github?  I noticed a lot of the time that issues on this forum get converted to issues on github by moderators.  So is it okay for me to go direct to the nopcommerce github and raise them myself or should I continue to raise them here first?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.