Topic Page Not Working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I'm getting this error:
'System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.'
Everytime i click category and click specific topic that error display. I tried creating test topic like
'Hello World' but still the same.  Any suggestion or solution would be appreciated.
4 years ago
barbadillojomel wrote:
I'm getting this error:
'System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.'
Everytime i click category and click specific topic that error display. I tried creating test topic like
'Hello World' but still the same.  Any suggestion or solution would be appreciated.

What version of nopcommerce are you currently using?

Does this happen if you try to display any other topics or just on the new 'Hello World' topic?

Can you recreate the issue if you create any additional topics and if so can you give us exact replication instructions of what values you inserted where to try to recreate the issue.

Thanks
4 years ago
Post here the entire System Log error message.
4 years ago
And tell us what host are you using.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.