How to install Nop 4.10 with AWS RDS?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I use Amazon RDS (SQL Express 2012) and use connection string

Data Source=XXXXXX.ap-southeast-1.rds.amazonaws.com;Initial Catalog=DBName;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=sa;Password=XXXX

But it's error below

Setup failed: An error occurred while creating the database: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)
4 years ago
Hello,

This error means something is wrong in your connection string.

Can you double check your sql server login information ?

Thanks,
Jatin
4 years ago
baannog wrote:
I use Amazon RDS (SQL Express 2012) and use connection string

Data Source=XXXXXX.ap-southeast-1.rds.amazonaws.com;Initial Catalog=DBName;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=sa;Password=XXXX

But it's error below

Setup failed: An error occurred while creating the database: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

It may be a permission issues.
4 years ago
I fixed it because It's about permission but I want to install a new version on Linux now and I have 2 questions

1.How to install on Linux?
2.What is Database MySQL?

Can anyone help me please?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.