PayStack plugin integration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi,

PayStack is one of the biggest payment processors in Nigeria, I was wondering if there is currently a plugin for PayStack or has anyone considered integrating PayStack into nopCommerce platform to care for Nigeria market? Or, is anyone aware of any other payment plugin for Nigeria?

Many thanks

Bolaji
4 years ago
If you need Paystack plugin nopcommerce. The price is 15k. contact me +2347038036793
4 years ago
bolaabiks wrote:
Hi,

PayStack is one of the biggest payment processors in Nigeria, I was wondering if there is currently a plugin for PayStack or has anyone considered integrating PayStack into nopCommerce platform to care for Nigeria market? Or, is anyone aware of any other payment plugin for Nigeria?

Many thanks

Bolaji

We have a worked on Rave - Flutterwave payment plugin with split payment functionality.
Kindly contact on sales(at)nopaccelerate.com
4 years ago
ekeneduru wrote:
If you need Paystack plugin nopcommerce. The price is 20k. version 4.20 contact me +2347038036793
3 years ago
I now have version 4.30 Paystack plugin contact me +2347038036793
3 years ago
We also have Flutterwave plugin for 4.30. contact me +2347038036793
3 years ago
https://michy.brightng.com/nopcommerce

buy paystack and flutterwave plugin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.