Poor Documentation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
nopCommerce is the best ecommerce solution  for .net developers.But your documentation is very poor.
You develop nopcommerce and just want to sell plugin or themes.Open source is totally trickery.
So i will have to use opencart.
4 years ago
Thanks. We know about that and plan to update our documentation soon. In the meantime please let me know if you have any specific questions. And our team will help you
4 years ago
Thanks for answer.What is the equivalent of NOP 3.5 RegisterPluginDataContext in nop 4.1?
Are there any examples  in nop 4.1  create tables,relationals ex...?
4 years ago
kazmirci wrote:
Thanks for answer.What is the equivalent of NOP 3.5 RegisterPluginDataContext in nop 4.1?

You can find the documentation for Plugin with data access here.

You can write here if you have any questions with creating a plugin with db access or pm me(Turkce olarak da yazabilirsin).
4 years ago
dianoche wrote:

You can find the documentation for Plugin with data access here.

You can write here if you have any questions with creating a plugin with db access or pm me(Turkce olarak da yazabilirsin).

:) Cevap için teşekürler.Bugün nopcommerce 4.1 ile kabus gibi bir gün geçirdim.Yarın tüm sıkıntılarla ilgili detaylı bir içerik hazırlayacağım.Gerçekten çok teşekkür ederim.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.