tax relief page - Tricky! :)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hey Guys,

I want to convert my "checkoutconfirm" page into a tax relief page!

I want to assign to each product whether or not it is suitable for VAT relief (tax category maybe?), and IF any of the products in the basket are...  I want to present an option to declare disability for relief...

IF they complete this form, VAT needs to be taken off for whichever products sit in this cateogy, and the info from the form needs to be e-mailed as part of the store owner 'order placed' noficiation.

Bit of a challenge!   I'm sure I can work most of it out, but just to confirm with you guys...

A) whats the easiest way of assigning eligibility for tax relief to the products and checking it?
B) whats the easiest way of deducting tax from these products at this stage?
C) whats the eaisest way of storing the form information in the database so I can add it to the e-mail template?

Any help would be much appreciated!
13 years ago
BUMP!

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if one of you amazing people would be able to shed some light on this for me? :)

on my checkoutconfirm page, I have created a form...  which I want to appear if any of the products are marked as suitable for tax relief, (think of any ways to do that?  or just stored SQL procedure with an extra columb for it?)

Then if they fill out the form, it deducts VAT from the order

Any ideas? :(
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.