HTTP 403 Forbidden

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
hi
When I go to this link:
http://localhost/NopCommerce/NopCommerceWeb
It gives an error "HTTP 403 Forbidden"

This is my Connection String:-

<connectionStrings>
    <add name="NopSqlConnection" connectionString="Data Source=(STATION-2\SQLEXPRESS);Initial Catalog=Store;Integrated Security=False;User ID=****;Password=****"/>
  </connectionStrings>

I dunno where I am wrong. Please help
Thanks
15 years ago
Check your IIS settings.
15 years ago
open IIS Manager and go the the nopCommerce vistual directory. right click > Properties > Directory security > click edit on Anonymous access and ... > check anonymous access and make sure that the IUSR is the user there. also check "Allow IIS to control password".
15 years ago
the username is IUSR_STATION-2 and "Allow IIS to control password" is already checked. Still not working.
12 years ago
Hi,

I took this information to my hosting account and he was able to fix it in a few minutes by going to my home page file and changing the permissions.

Tom
11 years ago
I havethe sameproblem and my hosting provider says i have no default document. I am on 2.5 version of nopcommerce. Please help I get 403 Access denied
7 years ago
i am getting the error i.e

"The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden."

Line 24:             var request = WebRequest.Create(MakeUrl(feedQuery, args));
Line 25:             request.Timeout = 5000;
Line 26:             using (var response = request.GetResponse())-----------------at this line i got error
Line 27:             {
Line 28:                 using (var dataStream = response.GetResponseStream())

on the page OfficialFeedManager.cs  

How to fix this error when i m clicking on "all plugins and themes" from Dashboard,.
please help me.
6 years ago
I am getting a 403 forbidden but only on the Administration/Content/Kendo files. This is causing issues when trying to make edits to store settings and other places where the kendo js/css files are needed. Nothing I do seems to work. I've tried all of the things that have been suggested in other comments with no resolution. I am running nopcommerce as an application underneath the Default Web Site in a virtual directory.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.