RECCOMENDED HOSTING

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi. I'm realyy tired about SmarterAsp and for  my point of view the policy for becoming a RECCOMENDED HOSTING is really inadequate. Pay to be present in the list is really nothing.

For my point of view the frequently out of service like we have with SmarterASP is dangerous for all Nopcommerce project and community.

I think that a reviews and feedback (or something similar) have to be introduced to assure at the community afordable services.

Now i'm trying another one of the list without any assurance of better quality.

Please find a solution: i'm really tired to waste time in ticket management incoming from our customers and not depending by us !!!
4 years ago
I don't think nopCommerce team is just listing some partners because they are being paid. nopCommerce team validates their partners (including hosting partners) with their own parameters (obviously they are not published except a few here).

I can say that because we've recently faced a month long outage with A2Hosting which was one of recommended hostings. Now you won't find it in the list, because nopCommerce team has removed it because they failed in one of the most important parameters. So even though they were paid partners, they are not there anymore.

Your experience with SmarterAsp may have been one OFF experience. I think you should contact them as they have really good support and we use them for a few of our client sites and we never faced any issue.

Regards,
Anshul
4 years ago
Tell us more about your "frequently out of service like we have with SmarterASP", because most people have found them to work well.  What hosting plan did you have?  Where were the servers / data centers (Europe is relatively new for them)?
4 years ago
mystones wrote:
Hi. I'm realyy tired about SmarterAsp and for  my point of view the policy for becoming a RECCOMENDED HOSTING is really inadequate. Pay to be present in the list is really nothing.

For my point of view the frequently out of service like we have with SmarterASP is dangerous for all Nopcommerce project and community.

I think that a reviews and feedback (or something similar) have to be introduced to assure at the community afordable services.

Now i'm trying another one of the list without any assurance of better quality.

Please find a solution: i'm really tired to waste time in ticket management incoming from our customers and not depending by us !!!

I recommend PeoplesHost because the pricing is good and their service is excellent. We have been with them for over 2 years hosting over 40 sites and are extremely happy. They have very fast response times (less than an hour if not minutes) and include daily backups.
4 years ago
Eduardo thank you for your answer and i really appreciate your feedback.

As you can see my question is quite different ...
4 years ago
We are hosting NopCommerce sites in our datacenter since Ver 1.90.

During this period sites are running well without problems: from Nop 4.00 we decided to prefer a specialized hosting.

So we try SmarterAsp to put new customers sites: sites are frequently down and not responding (we monitor sites using UptimeRobot.

I recommend to all to monitor their sites to control that they have Uptime of 99.99 %: with SmarterAsp we never reach this value... almost one time per month we have to restart the sites manually.

M.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.