error when trying to pay

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
When trying to make a payment, the following error occurs: "One or more errors occurred (Input string was not in a correct format.)"
4 years ago
Is any more information written to the log?

What payment method/plugin are you using?

How do you recreate the error?
4 years ago
-
4 years ago
This is probably a currency format / localization issue.  See this post on similar problem, but you'd need to identify which localized string (and there could be a few) is having the problem.  You can search the Value field looking for {

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/35838/input-string-was-not-in-a-correct-format-340.aspx
4 years ago
davidandrewpowell wrote:

I am using the following plugin: Manual (Fixed or By Weight and By Total)

the error is generated when the payment is going to be made, in the section where I must select the shipping address, I click on continue and throws the error
4 years ago
Zonav wrote:

the error is generated when the payment is going to be made, in the section where I must select the shipping address, I click on continue and throws the error

Does this only occur when selecting an existing address or do you get the same error when creating a new address at that step?

Do you know if this error is being displayed to all your customers or only to yourself?
4 years ago
Zambroff ITOS wrote:

Does this only occur when selecting an existing address or do you get the same error when creating a new address at that step?

Do you know if this error is being displayed to all your customers or only to yourself?

I'm using an existing address, it also happens when I create a new address

It happens with everyone
4 years ago
" Manual (Fixed or By Weight and By Total)" is a Shipping Provider, not a Payment provider.

Which Payment Provider are you using?

What is your currency?

See above about "...probably a currency format / localization issue...";  check your language resource strings.
4 years ago
Do you support PickupInStore?

Does this happen if you select PickupInStore?
4 years ago
New York wrote:
" Manual (Fixed or By Weight and By Total)" is a Shipping Provider, not a Payment provider.

Which Payment Provider are you using?

What is your currency?

See above about "...probably a currency format / localization issue...";  check your language resource strings.

the payment provider, is a custom plugin.

the type of currency is Colombian pesos

already check the chains of resources, and the same one keeps throwing the error
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.