Change admin are side bar color

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi everyone!
I am trying to customize the admin area a bit to differentiate admin areas of two websites.
Can I do so?
I tried to change some changes in Presentation/Nop.Web/Administration/Content/AdminLTE/_all-skins.css, but it doesn't help.
So, what am I doing wrong?
4 years ago
Hi,

Isn't the admin section linking the min.css version:
<link href=/lib/adminLTE/css/skins/_all-skins.min.css rel=stylesheet>

You can change that to the _all-skins.css, and add a ?1 or something to force a refresh for your browser.

Or just create a new .css that overwrites the changes you want, and add that to the link references, easier to keep track and update that way.

Hope this helps.
4 years ago
I have chosen a color skin (skin-green.min.js), but it doesn't apply. My admin's skin became white(ish) but not green. What is wrong?
4 years ago
slvmlnkv wrote:
I have chosen a color skin (skin-green.min.js), but it doesn't apply. My admin's skin became white(ish) but not green. What is wrong?

Hello,
We are provide admin theme changer plugin.
It is helpful for you.
demo
4 years ago
Market place link

Admin Layout Changer allows you to personalize your nopCommerce admin area by changing logo, menu, theme color and back to old nopCommerce tabs instead of panels in admin area with horizontal and vertical tab options
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.