Use System Mail for sending webforms

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hello,
I have created a webform in a topic page. I will create a html message template as well.
How do i make use of the nopcommerce system mail to send the mail to a particular mail id when i click the submit button ?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Varun
4 years ago
Hello,

I think you have to add appropriate entity at message queue table based on button click.

Hope you will understand..!!
4 years ago
varunnaresh wrote:
Hello,
I have created a webform in a topic page. I will create a html message template as well.
How do i make use of the nopcommerce system mail to send the mail to a particular mail id when i click the submit button ?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Varun

Hi Varun,

As per Smiten's reply above. See this link also it will give you an idea how to do that.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/33565/sending-email-with-messsage-template.aspx

One request, Please search for similar topic to avoid duplicate posts on forum. If we put our question in similar post it will help other members easily to get solution for similar problem in future.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.