Install nopcommerce inside VPS

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi, I wanted to know how Nopcommerce can be installed inside a VPS with windows server. Since I found many tutorials to install locally but none for this form that I mention.
I look forward to your help
Thank you
4 years ago
First install all the softwares and libraries needed to run the application and then go to IIS and create a new site and give it the physical path of new version.
1. Windows Server 2008 or above

2. IIS 7 or above

Make sure all the required configurations are active.

3. .Net Core 2.2 runtime

Make sure x-64 bit is installed.

4. .Net Windows Hosting 2.2

Make sure Windows Hosting is installed.

5. SQL Server 2012 or above

Make sure SQL Server is installed, attach the database and run the SQL upgrade scripts in a new query.

6. Backup of everything on site, including the database.

For reverting the changes if something goes wrong.

7. Then have to execute SQL upgrade scripts First.

8. Remove all files from the previous version (all except App_Data\Settings.txt and App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt)

Open the folder where nopcommerce files exist, and delete everything except Settings.txt and InstalledPlugins.txt files.

9. Upload the new site files (get the latest version here). As you deploy, make sure that the target App_Data\Settings.txt and App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt files aren't overwritten, so that the production site continues to point to the production database.
4 years ago
lomarc wrote:
Hi, I wanted to know how Nopcommerce can be installed inside a VPS with windows server. Since I found many tutorials to install locally but none for this form that I mention.
I look forward to your help
Thank you

Use the same flow on VPS that you use for installing it locally. All you need to make sure that it supports required system requirements...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.