Need help to upload >30k products with pictures and attributes in nopcommerce 4.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Recently i have setup a e-commerce website in nopcommerce 4.20 for my client. I need to upload more than 30k products with pictures and attributes. When i am using nopcommerce import functionality it gives error while importing. Can anyone help me how to import 30k products with their pictures(more than 5 for a product) with attributes in one run.
4 years ago
william.68 wrote:
Recently i have setup a e-commerce website in nopcommerce 4.20 for my client. I need to upload more than 30k products with pictures and attributes. When i am using nopcommerce import functionality it gives error while importing. Can anyone help me how to import 30k products with their pictures(more than 5 for a product) with attributes in one run.

Hi William,

The default import feature might not be very useful in your case. If I am doing this, i import it directly to db. One more option is to use nopAdmin which offers bulk data import/export features for nopCommerce.

Regards,

nopAccelerate Team
4 years ago
nopAccelerate.com wrote:

Hi William,

The default import feature might not be very useful in your case. If I am doing this, i import it directly to db. One more option is to use nopAdmin which offers bulk data import/export features for nopCommerce.

Regards,

nopAccelerate Team

Hi
I tried, but not available for 4.20 Thanks
4 years ago
You should contact nopAdmin support to see if the current version does work with 4.20, since it runs as a stand-alone application, and I don't think the product related tables have changed their structure to impact it.
4 years ago
New York wrote:
You should contact nopAdmin support to see if the current version does work with 4.20, since it runs as a stand-alone application, and I don't think the product related tables have changed their structure to impact it.

exactly, it should work.
4 years ago
william.68 wrote:

Hi William

Bulk Import Plugin will help you in importing large size of records. It help you to import products with their pictures(more than 5 for a product) with attributes in one run. Also, Bulk Import Plugin is available for nopCommerce 4.20 stores.

NopCommerce Bulk Import Plugin Features:
- Easy to install and manage.
- Bulk Upload of Product, Categories, Manufacturers, Product Attributes.
- Bulk Upload of pictures in Product.
- Bulk Import of new categories, manufacturers, product attributes in product. Once new categories, manufacturers and product attributes are imported the products can be imported in bulk mapping with new categories and manufacturers etc.
- Admin can experience with fast and Bulk upload of records for their store

To know more please visit at https://www.nopmods.com/bulk-import-plugin-2
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.