Bulk edit in 4.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Oh, you're right. I need to update the extension listing to comply with the new website rules. I will add the necessary information today and hopefully they will have it approved today as well.
4 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Oh, you're right. I need to update the extension listing to comply with the new website rules. I will add the necessary information today and hopefully they will have it approved today as well.

Great thanks :)

When trying to install the zip one download you will get "The archive should contain only one root plugin or theme directory. For example, Payments.PayPalDirect or DefaultClean. To upload multiple items, the archive should have the 'uploadedItems.json' file in the root"

You then have to rearrange the zip file or make a new one, and put things the right way..
Just letting you know, not all will know what todo...
4 years ago
[email protected] wrote:

Any news on this ?
4 years ago
Bulk edit functionality was very handy feature. Can anyone please share the reason behind the removal of this feature?
4 years ago
Nevermind, got my answer. Issue with DataTables.
3 years ago
So, this is not being updated to 4.3 anytime soon/ever?
3 years ago
compito wrote:

Maybe it'll not be back out of the box again, as this is now developed by third parties.
3 years ago
ratul_63 wrote:

Maybe it'll not be back out of the box again, as this is now developed by third parties.

Yeah, I was kind of hoping that 3rd party will read and reply with some kind of planned release date ;)
3 years ago
Not sure what the developer is doing with it ?
I just threw it in 4.3 and was able to build and it seems to run all good
Download here https://www.selectsystems.com.au/productdownloads/BulkEditProducts_v4/050620_BulkEditProducts_v4_series.zip
Let me know if there is any problems
3 years ago
Sorry, for the extreme late response. Just as everyone, we are doing our best doing rough times.

I wrote this plugin just to give back to the community :) I believe if we are able to give back, why not.

Thank you for compiling and testing in 4.3.  I will do my best to try and update the plugin page as well as it kept rejecting my plugin due to lack of information >.> .

Hope everyone is keeping well!
Warm Regards
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.