Cannot Get nopcommerce 4.1 to run in Azure as PaaS.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Version:  nopcommerce 4.1
platform Azure, platform as a service using Azure app-services.

I have been trying to get a copy of our nopcommerce site running in azure... for over a month.  We are doing platform as a service.  It's literally been one thing after another, and I just cannot seem to get this to work.

All the instructions I see for running nop in the cloud on azure are either for Hardware As A Service or are really, REALLY old.

Are there any instructions for running nopcmmerce 4.1 in Azure?  If anyone has any links or instructions, that would be really, really awesome.

At the moment all I get is the infuriating"

"The specified CGI application encountered an error and the server terminated the process."

generic error message.

I tried looking at the eventlog.xml in azure, but there is basically nothing there in the way of an error message.  I tried turning on the stdout logging, but no log files are generated.

I also tried launching the site from the azure console, but all I get is this:

"Application: dotnet.exe CoreCLR Version: 4.6.27817.1 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.IO.IOException: Failed to bind to address http://127.0.0.1:5000: address already in use."

Any help in-site, information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
4 years ago
ahall wrote:

I have been trying to get a copy of our nopcommerce site running in azure... for over a month.  We are doing platform as a service.  It's literally been one thing after another, and I just cannot seem to get this to work.

All the instructions I see for running nop in the cloud on azure are either for Hardware As A Service or are really, REALLY old.

Are there any instructions for running nopcmmerce 4.1 in Azure?  If anyone has any links or instructions, that would be really, really awesome.

"The specified CGI application encountered an error and the server terminated the process."

generic error message.

I tried looking at the eventlog.xml in azure, but there is basically nothing there in the way of an error message.  I tried turning on the stdout logging, but no log files are generated.

"Application: dotnet.exe CoreCLR Version: 4.6.27817.1 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.IO.IOException: Failed to bind to address http://127.0.0.1:5000: address already in use."

You have to provide full write permission to log folder to generate log files.
4 years ago
ahall wrote:

generic error message.

can you please generate ticket on your hosting provide? i think they help you better in this case.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.