dbo schema System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid object name 'ScheduleTask'

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi there
Im trying to set up a nopcommerce store version 4.2 on shared hosting using the dbo schema
I create the adatabse and user
the webhost applies dbo to the sql tables
I then try to install my site using the wizard but get an error

"An error occurred while starting the application.

.NET Core 4.6.27414.05 X64 v4.0.0.0    |   Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting version 2.2.0-rtm-35687    |    Microsoft Windows 10.0.14393    |   Need help?"

the host says this error is relating to

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid object name 'ScheduleTask'

if they do not apply DBO schema, i can install my site.

But if they use DBO i get these errors and cannot set up a site !

I need to use DBO schema for a plug in I wish to use.

any ideas?!!
4 years ago
Error message saying, ScheduleTask table is not available in your database. Did you check that manually?
4 years ago
mhsjaber wrote:
Error message saying, ScheduleTask table is not available in your database. Did you check that manually?
hi there
thanks for the reply. how do i check it?
4 years ago
i connected via query espress and typed in ScheduleTask then ran
it came back as could not find stored procedure 'ScheduleTask'
4 years ago
toadman wrote:
Error message saying, ScheduleTask table is not available in your database. Did you check that manually? hi there

There are lot of ways to check that. But in simple execute below code.
Select * From ScheduleTask

If table doenst exist, it will throw an error.
4 years ago
mhsjaber wrote:
Error message saying, ScheduleTask table is not available in your database. Did you check that manually? hi there

There are lot of ways to check that. But in simple execute below code.
Select * From ScheduleTask

If table doenst exist, it will throw an error.
Thanks ! I ran that and it gave the error: Invalid object name 'ScheduleTask'.

i guess that means it doiesnt exist  ? Im on shared hosting is this somthing the host provider has to fix?

Thanks again !
4 years ago
You can do that yourself. Just execute a query to create that table. Make sure table column names and types match with related Entity class.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.