NopCommerce 4.2 Datatable

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi all,

Not so long ago I saw a blog post about the new DataTable functionality that replaced the KendoGrid.

I can't seem to find it now, does anyone know the url?

Regards,
Geoff
4 years ago
This one?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/70532/article-datatables-template-that-simplifies-the-work.aspx
4 years ago
Hi New York

Thanks for the reply,

Yes that was the link I was looking for but it seems that the article has been removed.

Thanks anyway,

Regards,
Geoff
4 years ago
Hi all,

Yes, the article has been removed from CodeProject, so we published it on DZone.

Here is the link
4 years ago
Daria,

That is exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks.

Regards,
Geoff
4 years ago
Thanks for this.

How do you do inline edits to the new DataTable when using DataTables in a plugin? I keep getting:

ncaught ReferenceError: editData_participants_grid is not defined
    at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (164:1)

I know there is a table.cshtml and a _table.Defnition.cshtml and I copied them to my plugin, but it still doesnt work
4 years ago
There is no difference for datatables setup between plugin and default Nop. Follow All settings table for example.
4 years ago
I followed CurrentCart for an example. When I go to my page and it the "edit" button I get this message in my console:

156:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: editData_participants_grid is not defined
    at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (156:1)

on my page I am using

@{
    Layout = "_AdminLayout";
}

So not sure where the disconnect is, or how to get the Edit to work
4 years ago
Has anyone been able to figure out how to do InLIne Adds for new rows?
4 years ago
dootchie wrote:
Has anyone been able to figure out how to do InLIne Adds for new rows?

Follow this trick.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.