How to make Nop-Commerce 4.20 plugin ready for distribution

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I am working with the new plugin of Nopcommerce 4.20. The plugin is almost completed but I need to make the plugin ready for distribution. But there are unnecessary folders created inside Nop.Web/Plugins/.

I made the Nop.Web and Nop.Web.Framework to "copy local=false" which are under Projects and deleted the plugin and build it again. But still, I am getting the unnecessary folders with two characters.
4 years ago
In your project's Properties > Build, be sure the Output Path is set to

..\..\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\Your.PluginName

The \Presentation folder is the root for deployments.
4 years ago
Meen2s wrote:
I made the Nop.Web and Nop.Web.Framework to "copy local=false" which are under Projects and deleted the plugin and build it again. But still, I am getting the unnecessary folders with two characters.

If you rebuild plugin, and some files already at the plugin folder, new rebuild will not remove those. The best, if you delete plugin and rebuild it again.

Regards,
Tom
4 years ago
New York wrote:
In your project's Properties > Build, be sure the Output Path is set to

..\..\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\Your.PluginName

The \Presentation folder is the root for deployments.

I have checked that the project's properties and the output path are set to the correct path i.e. inside Presentation
4 years ago
Would you be more specific about which "unnecessary folders with two characters" you are seeing?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.