Disable a product from being purchased with rewards points

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi everyone,

I'm using Nop Commerce 4.00 and I would like to know if it's possible to disable a product from being purchased with rewards points.

I need to obligate the credit card payement method for specific product only.

Note: I'm presently using a Multi-site Nop Commerce.

I'm waiting for your return...

Thank you!
4 years ago
RE: "disable a product from being purchased with rewards points."

There is a request for that, but not yet done
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/2049

RE: " I need to obligate the credit card payment method for specific product only."
Please clarify that.  Is it related to reward points, or a separate issue?
Payment Director can hide / show payment methods based on cart content

RE:  ...using a Multi-site Nop Commerce.
"site"??   Do you mean multi-Store?
4 years ago
RE: "disable a product from being purchased with rewards points."

There is a request for that, but not yet done
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/2049
- Ok Thanks. Do you know if this feature will be added soon?

RE: " I need to obligate the credit card payment method for specific product only."
- By exemple, an employer have rewards points to buy workwear but if the employer want to buy a golf polo this article can't be buy with his rewards points because it's not a compulsory workwear. So I need to use credit card only for certains products

RE:  ...using a Multi-site Nop Commerce.
"site"??   Do you mean multi-Store?
- Yes sorry I'm using a Multi-store.

Do you have any propositions?

Thank you for your help!
4 years ago
It's going to require customization.
If you are not a dev with source code / VS, then you can probably do it (hack) in the .cshtml file with Resolve().
4 years ago
- By exemple, an employer have rewards points to buy workwear but if the employer want to buy a golf polo this article can't be buy with his rewards points because it's not a compulsory workwear. So I need to use credit card only for certains products

---------------------------

Can you confirm that the plugin "Payment Director" can disable rewards points for certains products or it only work with payment methods like credit, paypal?

I'm waiting for your return...

Thank you!
4 years ago
Payment Director can't disable rewards points.    The rewards points checkbox/prompt appears to the customer in a section above the allowed payment methods.   That section needs to be conditionally removed.  Payment Director can determine what payment methods appear, but it can't hide the rewards checkbox/prompt.  (maybe a future feature ;)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.