Dynamic Content request

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I am attempting to convert a NON NopCommerce website to Nop.  Current site has page that shows expected ship dates for orders that are NOT currently in website.  They are using current site to show whatever is in a flat file on a form.  File gets overwritten multiple times a day.  File does contain a account identifier which I have in NOP.

Is there any plugin currently that would allow me to add a table to SQL that would contain Account ID, and any number of miscellaneous columns.

Plugin would look at user id logged in & just display data on a form.  No entry, or changing of data.

Plugin would allow selecting of data by either user id or ALL if a role/administrator had permission to do so.

Weird request but customer has several areas of data where this would streamline displaying data without having to alter Nop logic.
4 years ago
... Account ID, and any number of miscellaneous columns.
... user id logged in & just display data on a form.  ...
... Plugin would allow selecting of data by either user id or ALL if a role/administrator ...
(select for what purpose?)
...overwritten multiple times a day
(= scheduled task ;)

I'm not aware of any existing plugin .... This requires a custom plugin.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.