admin site install separate still possible with 4.20 ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi,  

I'm new to nop and I've download the nopCommerce 4.20 - Source code, compiled and deployed.  
I got the site running with the installer.  

My question is:  how to Separate the admin site from the commerce site like the demo. I have a need to run the admin site running on an internal server and the commerce site on the dmz.   I found old internet searches mentioning that there was a nop.admin project, but don't see it in the latest source code.  

Is this still possible to do ?

Thanks
4 years ago
jdodo wrote:
Hi,  

I'm new to nop and I've download the nopCommerce 4.20 - Source code, compiled and deployed.  
I got the site running with the installer.  

My question is:  how to Separate the admin site from the commerce site like the demo. I have a need to run the admin site running on an internal server and the commerce site on the dmz.   I found old internet searches mentioning that there was a nop.admin project, but don't see it in the latest source code.  

Is this still possible to do ?

Thanks

It's not possible out of the box. And as you have the source code you can still do that. However, you will need to take care many things which runs in the background like emails, schedule tasks and few other things if you want to make it work correctly.

Regards,

Krunal
nopAccelerate Team
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.