Shopping cart from NOP to Bambora/Bean Stream

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hello,

I have my site up and running but not the connection from NOP to my Merchant to process my payments.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave
4 years ago
Moving shopping cart may cause many issues in bothbof your sites. Better follow below steps.

1. While checking out on your Nop site, in payment methods step, show all available payment methods of your secondary site using api.
2. When customers click Confirm order button, first redirect to your secondary site and then to payment gateway.
3. As tge payment methods not available in Nop site, it may throw payment method not found exception. Modify all validity checkings.
4 years ago
There is a Bambora plugin in the marketplace (but last version is for 4.10, and the nopCommerce team is not going to upgrade it any longer, so you need to find some other dev to do it)
4 years ago
Thanks!!

Will review
4 years ago
Hello,

I copied the binaries folder into the Plugin folder on my server and see the files there as normal, but they don't show in my plugin list from Admin even when cache is cleared .... any ideas??

Thanks,
Dave
4 years ago
QEDDave wrote:
Hello,

I copied the binaries folder into the Plugin folder on my server and see the files there as normal, but they don't show in my plugin list from Admin even when cache is cleared .... any ideas??

Thanks,
Dave

If your Nopcommerce version is 4.1 then it should show. As you already clear the application cache. Then you should make sure

1. You copy the inner folder after extracted the download plugin(Payments.Bambora).
2. After uploading the plugin clicked the "Reload list of plugins" or restart the application.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.