invalid address in shipping Step

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
hi
i use Nop 4.2 with multi language English/Arabic.
and when customer checkout and enter shipping address after that a small massage show over address box say "You have 1 invalid address(es) "
i don,t understand where is the wrong with address or is there is a method to write address information or how i can disable this massage show up ?
4 years ago
I've never seen that message before.  Are you using some 3rd party checkout plugin?
4 years ago
it seems when i wrote address in Arabic language this massage show up. i try enter address in English and it's fine.
4 years ago
sorry, I had a typo...  I see it is a built in locale string message:

checkout.addresses.invalid  You have {0} invalid address(es)

Based on the source code, I see that it will validate all the customer's addresses for required fields.  Did you recently change required fields (e.g. make City required), and thus any addresses entered before the change could now be invalid?
4 years ago
thanks brother.

yes i change some fields. i delete county field. what the fields should i keep it in address form ?
4 years ago
esmhos wrote:
thanks brother.

yes i change some fields. i delete county field. what the fields should i keep it in address form ?

Really hard to tell what is actual reason without your custom code. Go to AddressService.IsAddressValid method and check for which property address can be invalid.

To disable/hide this message, edit in 'OpcBillingAddress.cshtml'.
4 years ago
I think you should try to create a new address, and see what all the requirements are.   Then go back to the customer whose addresses are not working, and update them.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.