date format rental products nop 4.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I have already asked once for a solution.

Subject Date notoring for rental products

That is and mm / dd / year if you changed that is hard code. it doesn't work anymore.
You will then receive notifications such as ENTER RENTAL START DATE.

Somehow there must be a check that is based on mm / dd / year

It is an old problem that already dates from the beginning of rental products

Is there anyone who has already solved this problem?
4 years ago
This seems to be by design through quite a few previous versions - the comment in v4.2 code says  // currently we support only this format // java-script format
Not sure but I think the problem relates to the conversion of dates for all cultures that cannot be standardised and hence they have used this approach

I have modified the code to accept dates in dd/MM/yyyy format but I am only using one culture and have not had a chance to check others so not sure if would cause problems. The changes I made for this are quite simple.

I am actually in the process of changing my https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/73183/now-available-event-booking-system-plugin.aspx for Rentals using the standard interface rather than my booking form.

The plugin will also include admin management of rental stock on the booking calendar over time, rental reports and other features which have been requested on the forums in other posts for Rentals.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.