How to setup shipping rates with multiple warehouse location and rates

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi,

I'm looking for some help. So I have created 2 warehouse locations and enable the warehouses, but as far as rates go, how do I setup 2 rates depending on the warehouse location. Currently it is using Shipping by zone and weight and the rates are all the same. What do I need to do to have 2 different rates based on each warehouse. Also will it be able to calculate rates for instance on an order that has 2 products, but one from each warehouse. Thanks.
4 years ago
If you use the standard "Fixed or By Weight and By Total" plugin, then you can configure rules per warehouse.  If "Shipping by zone and weight" is a 3rd party plugin, then they would need to support warehouse as a criteria.

RE:  "order that has 2 products, but one from each warehouse. "
In Admin > Shipping Settings, select "Use warehouse location".
1 year ago
Can I limit shipping companies to a product?
EX: a product that can be shipped by only x company and another product can be shipped by y and x company.
1 year ago
If "company" means the carrier (like UPS, FedEx, etc.), then nopCommerce cannot do that out of the box.  There is no feature that allows the customer to select the shipping carrier per product.  (Nor can the customer select a warehouse.)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.