Task from scratch

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hello
Dears .
I've a new tasks from scratch . at nop commerce
I do it as a plugin will take a long time . Or do I direct at nop.web
Could you help me.
4 years ago
hi,

PM sent . please check,

regards,
Amanda
4 years ago
ahmedageb wrote:
Hello
Dears .
I've a new tasks from scratch . at nop commerce
I do it as a plugin will take a long time . Or do I direct at nop.web
Could you help me.

It fully depends on the allotted time by the client. Also, it depends on the task depth, if the task needs to change the basic domain model(add new property)/creates relation(1-1,1-many,many-many) with the basic domain class then it will be easier and less time consuming by modifying the source code. As the objectcontext of the plugin and default nopCommerce are different. You can not use the basic domain class at a plugin to add any new column or relation except using the raw SQL query.

But it always best practice adding new functionalities by plugin. Because when nopCommerce version will be updated you should not bother, just update the plugin to the current version will work.

Though you can achieve the functionalities from plugin without modifying the basic domain model by keeping primary key value at your plugin table or creating a middle class.

If you choose to modify the source code always try to add proper comments and it will be good to keep the additional classes at "ExtensionFolder" like "Products.Extension". It will be easier for you for nopCommerce version updating.
4 years ago
Hello there,

I can help with your requirement please reach me out on my email id: [email protected]

Awaiting your reply!

Kind Regards,
Diana K
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.