404 Errors

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hello,

I crawled my site and am getting 404 errors on categories/products that I can Preview from the Admin panel ...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave
4 years ago
Did you check error log?
4 years ago
Hello,

You will need to share the error details with us in order for us to tell you what is happening. You can follow this article on how to get the error details.

If there are no errors in the logs and it is just simple 404 pages, check whether you have your store closed or removed some permissions to some customer roles.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Anton
4 years ago
Thanks for the reply, here's what was in the log ...
  Error
The log entry message.Short message:  Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
The details for the log entry.Full message:  System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Nop.Web.Extensions.ControllerExtensions.<>c.
4 years ago
Hello,

Is that the full error details? There should be more like stack trace and so on so we can see where the exception originated from.
From this, I can see that some object in the code was null where it shouldn't have been but it isn't helpful at all.

Can you check if there are more error details? If you've copied this from the System Log you can click to view the error details and copy that.

Regards,
Anton
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.