How to add javacript code in HEAD?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi,

I'm trying to add The Osano service to our website. It basically offers to show the EU Cookie banner where I want it in a better fashion and it just works smoother than the default one in nopCommerce.

I've configured the service on their end and everything is ready there. But in order for me to make it work on our website it says I have to add a Javascript code to the HEAD.

The code looks something like this:
<script src="https://cmp.osano.com/xxx-code-code-code-xxx-not-a-real-code/osano.js"></script>

Is it enough to add this code to the _Root.Head.cshtml of the website or do I need to do something else? If it's enough where would I place it?

I would rather not have to change anything in the source code... Is there a plugin available then that might help with this?
4 years ago
You can use the "Custom <head> tag" property in the /Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon setting .
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.