V1.4 Do I need to buy each user guide, or step ahead?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I have version 1.4 and would like to buy a user guide. I will be upgrading in steps after I move to a new site (Yes, godaddy's restrictions are too restrictive).

Nopcommerce started as an experiment and seems to be working pretty good. So, it's time I bought the user guide.

Do I need to buy the 1.4 version first, then buy each version in succession? Or, can I just buy the 1.7 and that will pretty much tell me what I need to know for transferring my 1.4 site and upgrading step by step to 1.7? Thanks!
13 years ago
I don't know about the guides, but I'm pretty sure that upgrading is done through a script and is fairly easy - don't quote me on that.

Why not v1.80?
13 years ago
Buy the User Guide for latest version (1.80). I'll don't need previous user guide after upgrading to 1.80 =))
13 years ago
The user guides won't help much or at all with upgrading. You have to use the SQL upgrade scripts supplied with NopCommerce, and if you have any issues your best place for help is right here. So, as Andrei says, just buy the guide for the version you're upgrading to (or wait a few days and buy it for version 1.9).
13 years ago
Dear frend,
In user guides of nopcommerce is coding of the store is explained or just "How to use the controls" is explained?

please reply.
13 years ago
rushabh0013 wrote:
In user guides of nopcommerce is coding of the store is explained or just "How to use the controls" is explained?

No, it contains only "how-to-use" instructions. You can download the table of contents here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.