Broken Images & sliders

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Running Nop 4.0 on Azure.
Everything has been working until just now.  If I type in url www.mebulbs.com I will see sliders & product images.  If I type in mebulbs.com all I see are broken image boxes.  I have stopped / started the web app on Azure.

Site is configured to use ssl, no changes recently to site.

Any thoughts?
4 years ago
It looks like the "content security policy directive" is being violated when accessed through the URL with no www prefix.
Alternatively, you can force your site to always have the www prefix by changing the WWW prefix requirement setting from Doesn't matter to Pages should have WWW prefix from the {yourStoreURL}/Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon page
4 years ago
Artdtc wrote:
Running Nop 4.0 on Azure.
Everything has been working until just now.  If I type in url www.mebulbs.com I will see sliders & product images.  If I type in mebulbs.com all I see are broken image boxes.  I have stopped / started the web app on Azure.

Site is configured to use ssl, no changes recently to site.

Any thoughts?

You have to bind the mebulbs.com at your basic binding of iis for the website and from https://www.youstore.com/Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon choose "WWW prefix requirement" value "Doesn't matter".
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.