502.3 Error after payment redirect

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi, we created a new Plugin for a new Payment Type in NopCommerce 4.0.  We have done this before, the difference now is the new Payment Method is with redirection (like Paypal Standard).

When the proccess ends in the Payment Service page, and it redirects to our store but we get a 502.3 error, the weird thing is if we refresh the page, the site displays the Payment Completed page.

If we remove the SSL certificate, the redirection works like a charm.

This is how the return URL looks like: https://www.MYDOMAIN.com/PaymentMercadoPago/PaymentHandler?collection_id=23041317&collection_status=pending&external_reference=190&payment_type=atm&merchant_order_id=1180243775&preference_id=426177676-8e80b4a2-3843-482d-a6a8-566ea0293ae9&site_id=MLM&processing_mode=aggregator&merchant_account_id=null

That url takes to a method where we handle the payment status, and then it redirects again to a specific view (Completed, Failed, Pending)

When de payment site redirects to our store, we get the following error page and the application gets restarted:

Then if we refresh the page, we got the View, and if we try to access the previous URL again (the one to redirects from the payment service page) I works great, looks like the problem is just the first time you use it.

P.D: Sorry for my bad english
4 years ago
I was making more testing and the problem still appears even without a certificate. Any ideas? :(
4 years ago
I am still having this issue, any ideas? :(
3 years ago
I have this problem too, when I try to upload a plugin.
Any idea?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.