Error after installing SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi after I installed AjaxFilters plugin I cant run the application anymore and I always keep getting this error

Cannot find the object "dbo.Product_SpecificationAttribute_Mapping" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions
4 years ago
a.fares wrote:
dbo.Product_SpecificationAttribute_Mapping

That is one of default tables of nopCommerce. Just check if you have that table available at your database. If yes, then suggest to contact with Nop-Templates directly or via Ticket/Board.

Regards,
Tom
4 years ago
Hello,

The issue is not that the table is missing but that the Ajax Filters SQL script is targetting the table with the default database schema (dto) whereas you probably have a different scheme on your database.

You can fix this issue by firstly, removing the ajax filters from the ~/App_Data/plugins.json file and restarting your store.
After that go to the Administration -> Configuration -> Settings -> All settings (advanced)  and add the following settings:
Name: ajaxFilterSettings.DboSchema
Value: [yourDatabaseScheme]

where your database scheme is your database scheme.

After that, go to the Administration -> Configuration -> Local Plugins page and try to install the Ajax Filters plugin again.

Hope that helps!

Best Regards,
Anton
4 years ago
I tried the same. Does not work. Even after making the entry , same error .
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.