Copy of the Nop-Template's Venture and Pavilion Themes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I am not from anyone of you, but to be frank, I cannot see such similarities between these themes which could be a copyright issue. Every e-commerce theme should have these features.

From my point of view, design, color or element positions have very few similaties, but not identical.
4 years ago
Yidna wrote:
You have both made points. Though I am not sure what you expect nopCommerce to do. Do they have to become the arbiter for what is the ”same” ?
What you are talking about is how capitalism works. The market and the world and the internet is full of copies and fakes. And now the internet allows the customer to find them all. Ultimately it then is up to the market(place) to decide. The customer must then weigh up all the information and decide what they will do. Other important factors like reputation, reviews, customer support, cost all come into play. Or to take an alternatively path the “owners” or producers use mechanisms like copyright, laws and lawyers to settle those questions, and we know who makes the money then. I don’t need to go to the internet and copy someone else’s story in here about What is free-market capitalism?

Then to pose a similar question back to you which of these three plugins should the nopTeam allow and why ?

Nowadays it is difficult to identify "copy" / "steal", or you need to spend quite a lot of money in the fight. back to above plugin, my team created the "auto-register" feature few years ago and now you see there are at least 3 plugins, I can't say they copy mine.
a similar case to the "abandoned cart" - I believe my team was the first one released to the market place and now you can see a lot "abandoned cart" in the market.
*both plugins are announced more than 5 years ago, that's why you can't find in the current market place.
4 years ago
We've just deleted several themes by Globaltechnologic.com. They were definitely cloned from themes by nop-templates:

1. "Beauty Responsive Nop Theme" was a clone of "Nop Prisma Theme"
2. "Nop Shopee Responsive Theme" was a clone of "Nop Venture Theme"

Right now thinking about removing all extensions and themes of this vendor and banning this company
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.