Latest version of Noplite downloaded Mobile css layout a not working properly

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi All
I purchased Nop-lite theme. It works well on a desktop browser but does not work properly on mobile devices. The issue is based on the views and css style from the purchased theme. I was informed that the downloaded Nop-lite theme is exactly the same as the nop-lite demo site. This is however not true. Doing a code compare on the css files I found that the demo site and the purchased version are different. For example the demo site some of the classes like col-sm-3 have been replaced with span3. My version of nop-lite does not have a class such as span3 and some have classes called fluid which is also not in my theme's css files etc.
Please see images of issue. This I have confirmed with code compare.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/calzm4vggto8jsh/AAB4eHEUKaDxAWcZfsoai8GBa?dl=0

I do not feel that It is fair for me to have to go and fix the CSS files considering it will be complicated and I will have to re-test the whole site on a mobile and other smart devices  considering  I purchased the theme based on my viewing of the demo site.

Please can someone can assist me in getting the correct theme files based on the demo site for nop-lite responsive theme

Thank you in advance
4 years ago
Hi,
I think it will be better if you contact the theme vendor and request for the support.
4 years ago
Hi

I have sent messages to the vendor numerous times. He sent me one response saying that the version I have is the same, however I have proven its not with the same by sending screen shots and giving him examples. He is ignoring my messages completely and not responding. I have sent him numerous messages to get a response. My question is if he does not respond and assist me what is my next step. How do I escalate this higher as he is one of NopCommerce's vendors

I am the director and owner of a import company Shenzhen Imports SA Pty Ltd   in South Africa and a developer of my own plugins for Nopcommerce specifically for the South African market. My online store has been delayed now for almost a month because of this issue
https://www.gadgetsdirect.co.za

Thanks
4 years ago
If you not get support from vendor and not able to launch your store then you can select any other good theme as the marketplace have lot's of beautiful thems free as well as premium.

Or if design issue is minor then you can ask your designer for fox it and move to next step instead of wait.
4 years ago
Hi

Why should I use another theme when i paid for the theme I have. That means I paid for something that does not work properly and now I must pay for another one that might do the same, and now I'm going to mention names. Wooncherk either you help me solve my problem and answer my message or I am going to escalate this to NopCommerce management. As a vendor and partner you are not supporting a paying customer which you are supposed to. So let this be a notification of intent to escalate this to NopCommerce Management.

You have now hurt my pocket money wise and my business and this is wrong. All I asked you was for help. In return you have ignored the last few private messages. This is not how we do business in South Africa. I will be starting a campaign to have you removed as a vendor / partner of NopCommerce as you are giving them a bad name as there product engine is actually a very good product. You have left me know choice but to escalate.

Regards
Warren Stevens
Director / Owner
Shenzhen Imports SA
[email protected]
4 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Why should I use another theme when i paid for the theme I have. That means I paid for something that does not work properly and now I must pay for another one that might do the same, and now I'm going to mention names.

I thought it is a free theme, that's why I suggest that. Apologize !!
If it paid then the vendor must have to support and resolve the issue.
4 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi

Why should I use another theme when i paid for the theme I have. That means I paid for something that does not work properly and now I must pay for another one that might do the same, and now I'm going to mention names. Wooncherk either you help me solve my problem and answer my message or I am going to escalate this to NopCommerce management. As a vendor and partner you are not supporting a paying customer which you are supposed to. So let this be a notification of intent to escalate this to NopCommerce Management.

You have now hurt my pocket money wise and my business and this is wrong. All I asked you was for help. In return you have ignored the last few private messages. This is not how we do business in South Africa. I will be starting a campaign to have you removed as a vendor / partner of NopCommerce as you are giving them a bad name as there product engine is actually a very good product. You have left me know choice but to escalate.

Regards
Warren Stevens
Director / Owner
Shenzhen Imports SA
[email protected]

Hi Warren,

First you should go here and share your feelings. this will make actual impact on there product and service.

Then you must send mail to [email protected] and [email protected] and share the problem you are facing. they will take an action for sure.

Now nopCommerce team come up with very strict rule for submitting plugin or theme to nopCommerce market place. So now there will be no chance to publish low quality work into nopCommerce marketplace. Check Document here

Hope nopCommerce team will be take action asap.

Thanks,
Jatin
4 years ago
Hi all
Thank you for all the responses.
So just to be sure I am not making a mistake. I have completed a fresh installation of NopCommerce 4.10 (No Source) and of the Theme Noplite. I also followed all the instructions again required by the vendor and the problem is still there on mobile devices.

I have escalated it to [email protected].
Regards
Warren
4 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi all
Thank you for all the responses.
So just to be sure I am not making a mistake. I have completed a fresh installation of NopCommerce 4.10 (No Source) and of the Theme Noplite. I also followed all the instructions again required by the vendor and the problem is still there on mobile devices.

I have escalated it to [email protected].
Regards
Warren

Hello Warren,

That's good

Hope your issue will be fix soon :)

Thanks,
Jatin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.