best hosting for nop

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
hi
iam using smarterasp.net hosting since 2015. the service now is not that good and they doing nothing to improve it. please need expert advice for good hosting company for shared and vps hosting plans.
thanks
4 years ago
AWS lightsail, very good!
4 years ago
esmhos wrote:
hi
iam using smarterasp.net hosting since 2015. the service now is not that good and they doing nothing to improve it. please need expert advice for good hosting company for shared and vps hosting plans.
thanks

Hello, I am using thiscompany VPS and getting super duper speed on site.

Thanks,
Jatin
4 years ago
Asphostcompany.com they won the premium of best Microsoft hosting and as well they have 15 locations worldwide.
Pricing as Smart asp with a great CS
4 years ago
After www.smarterasp.net ransomware attach we didnt notice any issues so far. As I can see some website load much better. This ransomware attach could happen  to any hosting (and happened to many hosting companies) and because of 1 issue I can not say it is not good hosting anymore. They provided for each hosting account extension of 3 months (it is not something big but still better than nothing) and our websites and our client's websites were offline for a week.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.