Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal is not found in Market place

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi All,
I have using Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal local and working fine but problem installing live on version 4.20 and Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal is not found in Market place as well.

Thanks.
4 years ago
The plugin comes with the clean NopCommerce download so that should be the reason for it not being available in the market place. You can download the NopCommerce and get the plugin from the download.
Have you made any changes on the plugin? If it's working on local then if it is configured properly then it should work on the live environment too. Any error or log generated by the plugin on the live environment?
4 years ago
No error generated also success message arrive and ask for Restart application to apply changes and when clicked on that button the plugin  remain still uninstalled and shows install button. I also upload again from local but no success.
4 years ago
Can you check the system log and see if any error recorded by the log?
/Admin/Log/List
4 years ago
Yes I check. No error related to it. This plugin is working correctly on local and I upload local DB to live. Same plug in works on local but not install on live. If I install and refresh it still uninstalled and show to install it. May be local values in DB cause problems on live. I also delete plugin and again upload. But no success.
4 years ago
The plugin install page's "Apply" may not always work .  Restart your web site.
Then, open the \App_Data\plugins.json file (in an editor, or use the host control panel File Explorer / View).    At the bottom should be

"PluginNamesToInstall": []

If there is anything inside the [], then the site is probably not restarting.
4 years ago
Atiqiub wrote:
This plugin is working correctly on local and I upload local DB to live.

If you upload local database where you already installed the plugin, then you do not need to re-install it on live server. You just need to add plugin system name to plugins.json file.
4 years ago
mhsjaber wrote:
This plugin is working correctly on local and I upload local DB to live.
If you upload local database where you already installed the plugin, then you do not need to re-install it on live server. You just need to add plugin system name to plugins.json file.

Yes, That is right. Fixed.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.