SSL and nopcommerce version 4.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi :

I have applied an ssl for a nopcommerce version 4.2 , and after that I get a lot of problems , some images don't appear ,the add to cart functionality also doesn't work . I Have tried the setting that enforce all pages to use SSL(Force SSL for all site pages unde Setting/GeneralCommon) also (SSL enabled under the stores settings ) the  but the same issue exist , any help please .

Thanks in advance
4 years ago
Did you try clearing cache? Both server and browser?
4 years ago
thanks for this help, by server cache you mean "admin/common/clear cache " from nopcommerce admin ?
I did this it solved the images issue but still i cannot add items to cart!
4 years ago
Clear your browser cache now. It should solve cart issue.
4 years ago
I have cleared the client cache but still the same problem. I talked to my hosting provider and they told me everything is fine from there side.
4 years ago
1. Try to open the website in anonymous mode of your browser. This way we can ensure that the browser cache is not used
2. What is your website URL?
4 years ago
I tired the private mode but the same issue , what I tried another thing which come back to the default theme of nopcommerce and it works fine (the add to cart )  .  I don't know what is the problem of this theme.

the other issue i face after ssl implementation is the website become very slow .
Please accept my apologies cannot share the website name here  is there any private messages .
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.